Pyrrole Disorder: Hear Dr. Mensah Talk about this Type of Depression
Pyrrole disorder is a little known type of depression that is almost always either missed or misdiagnosed. Friday I had the pleasure of talking with Dr. Albert Mensah MD about this condition and I’d like to share our interview with you. Before you begin listening to our radio podcast I want to catch you up to speed on what it is. Pyrrole disorder causes a vitamin and mineral deficiency in two key nutrients that are necessary for brain function. Learn more about how B6 and Zinc deficiency can cause this particular kind of depression.
When a person is exposed to stress their blood produces too many kryptopyrroles. Those kryptopyrroles grab onto the B6 and zinc that are in your blood stream and eliminate them before they can be absorbed by the body as nutrients. In many cases pyrrole disorder can be cured without prescription antidepressants. It’s present in children and adults. It is in a much higher percentage of the general population than most people think.
Several weeks ago I got in touch with Dr. Albert Mensah MD, from Mensah Medical in Warrenville, IL to talk about it. He arranged to sit down with me Friday morning to explain pyrrole disorder in detail.
In This Podcast Dr. Albert Mensah talks about:
- Recognizing pyrrole disorder in children and how to treat it.
- The similarities between bipolar disorder and pyrrole disorder.
- Treating patients who are pyroluric and suffering from undermethylation.
- Incorporating counseling when it’s needed.
- How parents can recognize the symptoms of pyroluria in their child.
- How to treat pyrrole disorder in children and adults.
- How to get tested and what life might look like a month into treatment.
If you’d like to learn these things and more about pyrrole disorder, listen to our 50 minute audio podcast.
One Response to Pyrrole Disorder: Hear Dr. Mensah Talk about this Type of Depression
Leave a Reply
- Bedwetting and Emotional Problems: Dr Mensah MD Gives Parents Advice
- How to Install Minecraft Mods, Texture Packs, or Minecraft Skins
- Action for Healthy Kids Chicago: Group Teaches Nutrition and Exercise
- Health Benefits of Grass Fed Meat: Why it’s Good and Where to Buy
- Celiac Sibling? Want to Know Your Chances of Having Celiac, too?
- College by 12 Review: A Look at the Harding Family Homeschool Journal
- Non GMO Companies: Buy non GMO with this Printable List of Brands
- Minecraft Paper Crafts: Get Free Herobrine, Steve, Enderman & Creeper
- College by 12: Harding Family Sends Heath, 11 year-old Homeschooler
- Non GMO Oil for Baking and Cooking: Get Fat and Oil Tips and Tricks